2014년 12월 10일 수요일

Racism


As I mentioned during the spectacular, racism is a delicate subject but I had one reason to choose.
 
Actually I traveled india 2011, before that I know that I am not looking like that but I was a person who have a weak stomach.
example, when I have a meal, if a person who have lots of pimples on her face and I saw that then I couldn't have a meal anymore. kkkkk......
 
anyway!
 
When I first got in india, it was really difficult to have a meal with indians because in my thought, they look different. yes I was so wrong and stupid.
 
So about one week, I didn't have any meal with them I just had snacks which I brought from korea.
 
But one day, one of my indian friends came to bring me to the kitchen.
And she prepared bread, jam, egg, cereal.
 
Also she said,
“even though you don't wanna eat indian food, you have to eat to survive in hot india.....“
She thought I didn't wanna eat indian food.
That time I felt so sorry with shame.
And I had that food :)
That time I realized that I am not a person who have weak stomach. that comes from my mind so I could changed my mind then nothing comes to me as any problem.
 
What I would like to talk is everyone is same if you change your mind and thoughts like my example.
 
And I really enjoyed to have a spectacular exam and I am so happy to be able to remind that time in india :-)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기